TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to find an old superhero webcomic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Behrditz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Trying to find an old superhero webcomic Reply with quote

Im trying to find this webcomic I remember reading awhile ago. I can remember everything about it except names.

Description:

Its a superhero webcomic, and the art is pretty good, like a late 90s mainstream superhero comic. The story started with a superhero team, where one of the superheroes was basically a superman character, but was USA themed. Early on he is captured, and it is revealed that he is actually a nazi ubermensch experiment from ww2, and the bad guys remove his american brainwashing.

The guy then changes his look (from late 90s longhair superman to buzzcut nazi in red) and the comic heads into Doomsday saga levels of him destroying hero after hero.

I remember one of the heroes was what looked like a robot in red overalls named Stalin. It was years ago that I saw it, and can't for the life of me remember how I found it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: