TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I can't remember a webcomic I read in my adolescence.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheUnpronouncable

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: I can't remember a webcomic I read in my adolescence. Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I have googled and googled and arrived nowhere. This is my last resort, I am trying to find a webcomic that I once read in my teen years (maybe 6 or 7 years ago) but I can't find it. I can't even be sure it was a webcomic only that I read it online...it was laid out a lot more like a true comic book with vaguely A4 sized pages.

This is what I remember from its contents, (these are vague recollections so some may be wrong) it was set in the future, it was black and white, it was about an unhappy young man who cheats at poker to get money, he gets caught but gets saved by a strange woman who he falls in love with. They go on to have a weird relationship. She may be a prostitute but I can't remember exactly.

Please move this to wherever it should be on the forum. I could really use help as I need to read it again (losing sleep over this).

Regards
Eve Z.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you talking about Flipside?

It sounds like it. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!!!!!

Wow that was fast.

You are a queen/king among wo/men.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: