TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me find this webcomic? (FOUND)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RayTay647

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Help me find this webcomic? (FOUND) Reply with quote

A few years back, maybe three to five, I started reading what was (I think) at the time a new webcomic. After reading all the entries, I neglected bookmarking it because I was sure I would remember the webcomic's name. I didn't, and I haven't been able to find it again. If anyone can tell me what webcomic it is, I would be so grateful!

It was a supernatural webcomic, and it was about a girl whose apartment was haunted by a ghost. After becoming extremely annoyed by this she trapped the ghost in a vacuum (maybe?) or a jar. I don't remember which. After she trapped the ghost, she decided she would make a few bucks by selling it, but was unable to do so because she lacked the proper permit.

Does anyone know what webcomic this is?
RayTay647

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was it! Thank you both so much! I'm glad I finally have a name to put to this webcomic, even though it is disappointing that the website is now down.
justender

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Geist Panik Reply with quote

There are about 75 strips archived, and the author is on this site, with a user-name: efugee

I too, miss this strip, and had a hell of a time finding it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Help! I've lost a comic! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: