TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help with finding the title to an old web comic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UC_Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:47 am    Post subject: help with finding the title to an old web comic Reply with quote

This webcomic was a bit violent and NSFWish. It shifted characters a lot, but the main plot was about two assassin characters in Victorian England. One was a former princess with a ton of battle scars, the other was a midget who the hitmen for a brothel house. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Chilari
Spambot Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what this is, but I hope someone does because it sounds brilliant and I want to read it.
Casual Notice
Spambot Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's Chimneyspeak, by Jack Cayless. The original comic was pulled and his old site deleted (due to difficulties with his provider--it's a very adult comic), but you can download the entire original comic (The Ballad of Chelsea Grinn) at BumRush. Cayless has some other items for sale there, including new Chimneyspeak stories and art.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Help! I've lost a comic! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: