TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Writer looking for an artist to collaborate on a webcomic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mosko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:21 pm    Post subject: Writer looking for an artist to collaborate on a webcomic Reply with quote

Hello
As the title says, I'm looking for an artis to draw a pirate team humoristic webcomic. It would be done purely for fun.
The main idea is to follow the goofy adventures of captain Kate and her two crewmates, chief Igor and seaman Mike, looking for more loot or just having stuff happen to them. The stories may fall close in inspiration to the cartoon Mad Jack the Pirate.
The prefered art style would be cartoon and the predicted lenght of the project would be around 8 short stories about 10 pages each, loosly connected with a final showdown ending.
Contact me here or on matpia2330@gmail.com if you are interested.

Some extra information I was advised to give:
Here is a script for the first story: script
-I am na amateur writer, mostly been on the sidelines and watching my friends do amazing comic stuff
-So keeping that in mind I think an amateur artist is what I should expect from this search, since my income is too low to pay someone to draw hence the project is supposed to be done for fun and with no immediate profit in mind.
vulpeslibertas
Level 1 threat

Location: Here and there...mostly there. Sometimes kinda in between.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always recommend learning to draw. It's amazing what a dedicated mind and a regular update schedule can do for your art skills.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum