TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Searching for two old webcomics

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sechs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Searching for two old webcomics Reply with quote

Hi, guys and girls. If you can't help me, I don't know who can.
I'm searching for two comics from, oh, probably 8 or more years ago.

The first one shouldn't be impossible to identify, as I remember it well. It was a short comic listed on a website with many other strange comics. It was about a violin player and composer, who had artist block - he tried, but couldn't create new music. He was depressed, his girlfriend left him, and at the end he cut his forearm and "played" on his sinews and veins as if his arm was a violin. Eww, I know. It had color, and while it was colored in computer, it had that delicate, watercolor-y feel - pastel colors, and such. It wasn't longer than 10-20 pages, I think.

Now, the second one... I've been searching for it for a long time. The catch is, I read it so long ago, I don't remember almost anything.
I remember that the webpage was done in Flash (= the comic pages couldn't be saved except the old printscreen+Paint method), had a bright layout with white-on-red text and elements. I *think* the title had a star in it, but I'm not sure.
The comic itself had a lot of action, shooting, elements of sci-fi, etc. It was in color. If I remember correctly, the main character was an ordinary dude, who got caught up in something big and dangerous.
The thing I remember the best is one of the villains, who later turned out to be not completely bad. It was a very pale, blond, short-haired girl with blue eyes and red eye-shadow, who wore a kind of a dark, symbiote armor, covering her whole body and face, the 'helmet' having some kind of spikes. For quite a while nobody knew she was a girl (because of the armor). She was a deadly opponent.
And that's all I remember, sadly.
This webcomic is a bit of a Holy Grail to me, so I really hope that somebody knows it...
iaviv

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the first one, the actual site, not just the comic with the violin player. Pretty sure it doesn't exist anymore. I would love to see some of that stuff again, it's been ages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: