TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In search of a webcomic I used to read.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttsscc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: In search of a webcomic I used to read. Reply with quote

Hey All!

I'm on the hunt for a webcomic I used to read. I'm not sure if it's even around anymore, but honestly I'd just be happy if I could recall the creator's full name, the name of the site, or the character names!

Here's what I can tell you:

I first came across the site in the late 90s, maybe 2000 or 2001.

It had an embedded music player where you could listen to popular anime theme songs while you read (in glorious midi quality!)

I'm pretty sure the creator's name was Ian, and he lived in CA (but I could be totally wrong.)

The site was part ongoing manga-style webcomic and part image gallery of the creator's characters.

The story had a sci-fi element. I think it was set off-world?

The main character had pink hair.

Her best friend was a hyperactive cat girl. (is there any other kind?)

There was an entirely forgettable but handsome male character.

The name of the site/strip was, I'm pretty sure, the name of the main character.

It's driving me nuts that I can't remember any of the important details...and if by some chance this site or this creator are still working, I'd love to see his stuff again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum