TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Writer/Artist Looking for Inker and Colorist

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikari Okami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Writer/Artist Looking for Inker and Colorist Reply with quote

Hi, I'm looking for an inker and a colorist for my webcomic, Otherworld. This is an existing project that I'm trying to get some help with to regularly update and move along with the story. You can visit the webcomic here: link

Here's some information about the comic:

Summary: When a fateful encounter with a strange girl bumps Zudejo out of his passive lifestyle, he finds himself battling a mysterious evil force from another world. Equipped with a powerful armor, Zudejo and his new found friends fight to save the world from the villains who seek to destroy it.

Style: Manga-like, full page, full color (Side stories will have varying formats)

Genre: Sci-fi, fantasy, action/adventure, romance

Content: The story is meant for the older teen and up crowd; there's going to be some violence and adult themes. In addition, there are some same-sex pairings in the story, so if that sort of thing makes you uncomfortable, this might not be the project for you.

Length: This comic is expected to be pretty long (multiple volumes with each volume having 4-5 chapters). So let me know if you're interested but can only commit to a certain amount of time. There will also be some side story stuff as well.

Schedule: When I was able to update regularly, I updated about once a week. With a few extra people helping me, I hope to be able to update twice a week (with a 1-2 week buffer).

Process: My method is to scan sketched pages in and ink and color digitally using Photoshop (and sometimes Illustrator). I plan to do the lettering and any needed final touches so I prefer to work digitally.

Compensation: I'm looking for people who would work with me without the promise of any monetary gain. However, my server administrator has agreed to provide free web hosting (with cPanel access) as a perk for working with me.

I hope to get at least 1 person to help me with inking and at least 1 other person to help me with coloring.

If you're interested in inking or coloring my work or have questions, please use any of the following to contact me:
Email: hikariokami@gmail.com
Otherworld Contact page: Contact
PM me.

Thanks! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum