TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Self Publisher! Magazine returns!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AIPman1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Self Publisher! Magazine returns! Reply with quote

Hello folks! Some of you may remember me as the guy behind Small Press Idol. Before that, I ran a magazine called Self Publisher! that started way back in 1988. Some of us are in the midst of reviving that magazine, and we'd like to invite all publishers to have the chance to be included.
We're looking for things to review, and people to interview, and giving away free advertising as well. For more details on it, you can read more at: http://www.selfpubmag.com/news/view/comics-news/print-issues-call-for.htm
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good project. Eh I don't have any physical things I publish but I'll still wish you luck at least!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We review digital as well...so you know.

We've had overwhelming response from our initial round of announcing SP!'s return. I wanted to come back around and let everyone know we took some advice and got a more centralized page set up for the print issue aspect of the magazine. We've also announced the deadline for what will be #56 for July 9th. Thank you to everyone who has written in with interest and encouragement, we're going to make the new run of SP! Magazine the best ever! There is still time for publishers to get in at least free ads, and we're still looking for more article writers and reviewers. Check it all out at:

http://www.selfpubmag.com/MAG/start.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: