TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Station V3 Guest Week 2012

View previous topic :: View next topic  
axonite
Needs to post more

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Station V3 Guest Week 2012 Reply with quote

Station V3 turns 9 on May 6! If anyone would like to draw one, I'm planning another guest strip week. (See what's been done in past years)

This year's guest strip week will tentatively start May 6. (Possibly May 13, since due to circumstances beyond my control, this is sort of short notice for a guest strip request!) Color or black and white, width preferably 750 or less, height flexible as long as it's a reasonable size. Front page link the day it goes up, as well as a permanent link in the archive. If you're interested, let me know here or email me (address on the site).

Z7 - PodWarp 1999
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum