TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

artist looking for a writer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dsartbr

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: artist looking for a writer Reply with quote

UPDATE: I've found a writer. I will keep this message for some days, just to not confuse someone that has read this message before and dont find it anymore (or if the administrator thinks that's better delete it, no problem). When the work is finished, I'll put some screens here.

in the future can reopen this post for future partnerships.

thank you for your attention for while.

##############

Hello, I'm Daniel - an amateur comic artist from Brazil.

I have some experience in webcomics published in my country. Most together with writers.

I'm looking for a writer to produce a small webcomic - something up to five pages, which the writer already has a site ready for publication (my intention is to also publish it on my site, in Portuguese). If this work generate some profit, I suggest the division of 50% among the authors. My capacity is one page every two or three weeks. I try not to repeat my style of drawing (I want to do something with digital painting).

Style: urban, noir, indie, horror, alternative, fantasy - check my site (http://ds.art.br/) to get an idea of the genres that I work.

I will be accepting interests in contribution until May 20 (if anyone interested).

Sorry for any mistakes in my English - it is not my native language (but Google translator exists for this). Smile

Below are some examples of my work.

dsartbr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

publishing the result - check it out: http://ds.art.br/webcomics/devils-right-hand/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum