TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help finding a creepy/sad comic that I saw a while back

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matches304

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Need help finding a creepy/sad comic that I saw a while back Reply with quote

Hey Guys and Gals I need help finding a comic that I saw a few months back.

It had a fat man as the main character who looks sad most of the day, he gets picked on at work, public transport is a bad experience, etc. etc. Anyway, he gets home and goes to the wardrobe, and there is a young girl tied up in there. He eats dinner with her, watches tv with her, sleeps next to her, and then puts her back in the wardrobe in the morning again and goes to work again.

I really loved this comic and wanted to contact the creator to see about permissions for making it into a short film. Please please...if you have a link, I will love you forever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: