TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[nsfw] Looking for female artist to start collaborate...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alessandro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: [nsfw] Looking for female artist to start collaborate... Reply with quote

...for a nsfw webcomic! Embarassed
I need a (adult) female artist to edit/ink on sketchy artworks (then I will color so we'll speed up) and write down description for each update.
This project is intended for fun and learning (aka no money): believe me, it will be very challenging draw human proportion with both male and female combined together.
But why woman? (no, no dating reasons >_<" )

The webcomic is, basically, a kamasutra for gamer. It will depict a couple having sexual intercourse while playing videogames (guess it: both hands busy, eyes focused on... huh... other action?)
Artistic depiction of a sex position should be fictional, so no real life experience is required but if you want to talk your BF (or whatever "available") into it, and then share your experience with future (adult) gamer generations... be my guest.
Each update should contain a single position with artistic depiction and a brief text to explain "how to do it": rate it for how tiresome (strength: that not unlimited resource, you know), how difficult and safety suggestions.
This is why the other artist need to be female: as you can guess, since I am male I can... huh, how to say?
I can guess only guess half of it.
I know it's strange since is not the kind of request you do to a woman... well, maybe some proposed to try various kind of position, but seldom going to be asked to draw an entire book.

For this webcomic my partner (artistic partner) need to be willing to take the challenge like drawing human anatomy (the sexed up ones) rather plain nudity (I am even thinking to leave the couple dressed with the top)... just think how complex would draw a mildly complicated kamasutra position.
It's a rough challenge alone, hopefully "mostly manageable" in two.

Do you read all through this? well, so here's the link:
http://kamakrida.thecomiIAMNOTADULTcseries.com/
(link won't work until you don't proof "mature logic"

If need to know more, just ask! (pm for privacy are fine too)

@moderator: if this post is not suitable here, please delete ^^"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum