TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need help coming up with titles...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaslittlecrow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: I need help coming up with titles... Reply with quote

For nostalgic reasons, I decided to put an entire collection of Rasputin Catamite webcomics that I made in 2009 and prior back up on one of my sites. Most of the webcomics are badly drawn. The humor/story/writing varies from decent to god-awful. Continuity is an afterthought. The whole series is pretty offensive for the most part. But, these comics were something I made with a bunch of friends, and for better or worse, I have some really good memories behind them.

I originally had my old school RaspCats displayed on a pretty Singapore image gallery with descriptions and titles. Unfortunately my old webhost (Lunarpages -- GRR) decided that I was using too many CPUs in 2010, took down all of my sites with barely any warning and wanted to jack my hosting fees by $40 a month. When I told them I was moving, they denied me access to my sites, unless I paid them. I lost everything that I hadn't backed up offline. It sucked, but whatever.

I restarted the Rasputin Catamite webcomic series on ComicPress (later switched to Inkbot/Webcomic) with better art and an actual story. Life happens, and it wasn't all bad. Nevertheless, I wanted to put the comics back up online to see how my art has progressed over time and to remember the good times.

So here's what I ask of the community. I need over 300 titles for these comics and lots of them. That's it. They can be random. They can be descriptive. Whatever. I don't care. These comics just need titles. You don't even have to read any of them. Seriously. I just need ideas and something other than dates. That's all. If you want credit, just comment on the site itself, leave a link and I will be sure to mention you.

If you actually want to read them (warning: they may hurt your brain) the archives are here: http://rasputincatamite.com/collection/rasputin-catamite-original/

If you want to start from the first one, it's here: http://rasputincatamite.com/archive/2006-04-14/

As I said before, a lot of these are stomach-churningly awful, offensive and (censored) NSFW -- just so you're warned. These are not comics you want your kids seeing. That's all.

Thanks to anyone who might be willing to lend a hand. It would mean a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum