TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Artist seeking work! X_X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Con

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Artist seeking work! X_X Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Con. I'm an aspiring comic artist currently looking for employment by a writer. I'm still new to making comics, so I'm not looking for a professional wage, but unfortunately, I just don't have the income to not charge for my time right now. Though, If I'm going to be fully honest, if I had more income I'd be making my own comic, so maybe that's good for you? ^.^;

So far, I've done fan based works, mostly around Megatokyo and the forum members there. You can check that out at https://sites.google.com/site/conrin/home. I wish I had more to show you, but I don't yet. Maybe you could help me out with that? ^.~

I can pencil, ink, do black and white, tones, flat colors, and full color...though probably none of them at a completely professional level. Nonetheless, I think I'm fairly talented at every stage of comic making. I generally work in photo shop, so I can easily offer multiple versions. If you've already got an artist handling part of the work, I'd still be glad to step in to add color or ink or both.

I'm the most experienced with an anime/manga art style but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to try other styles. I enjoy trying new things and that includes new art styles, so if your comic idea requires something else don't be afraid to ask me to try it, I'll probably have fun anyway. XD

I can't claim to be a professional writer, but I do at least understand the basics. So if you're looking for someone to bounce ideas off or get a second opinion on things, or just someone who can help brainstorm ideas, I'd love to help. Besides, your writing success is our comic's success! \o/

I'm not looking to work on an X or R rated comic, so nothing with graphic violence, explicit sexual content, excessive language, or gore. I apologize if I built somebody's hopes up, I just don't feel comfortable producing that kind of content. Aside from that, I'm open to most genres and might even enjoy something niche on the fringe. I do kinda like novelty, if it hasn't become apparent. ^.^;

As far as payment goes, it will depend on the amount of work asked for. I'm looking for at least $10 a page for pencils, and further levels of work, such and inks and colors, will multiply that. I'd like to be payed upon completion of a page, but I'm willing to listen to alternative pay methods, no promises though. I'd like to be paid via PayPal or possibly an alternative like BitCoin, but if you have other needs let me know and I can look into them.

This is getting long enough, so I'll wrap it up by saying I'm a generally friendly and helpful person...and maybe too talkative, sorry about that...so feel free to respond with questions, or PM me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum