TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i lost a comic help please!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dipti303

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: i lost a comic help please!! Reply with quote

i rarely loose any webcomics but im at my wits end here. The comic was about anelf rouge who journeyd into this giant endless levelled doungen gets betrayed by her party and is forced into this lizardmans harem of wives. The lizardmans Qeen frees her on the weeding night to do a task for her, she takes a slime girl with her they fail utterly at the task, meets the slime girls family. ends up going deeper into the doungen gets caputred by gnomes and forced to mine for them. Slime girl finds arare 12 ssideded dice/gem which a gnome informs them its B.O.P. and then tries tokill them for it .Slime drops die it works its mojo and they get ported onto rock bridge wh then collapses slime girl sacrifices herelf to save elf from thimpact of a many miles long fall .
Murdaugh
Postpostpostpostpost!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like the fever dream from hell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: