TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Hello, the Contest!" & the return of WAGON We

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OnyxSparrow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: "Hello, the Contest!" & the return of WAGON We Reply with quote

Heya everybody! Been quite a long time since I've been here... but I’ve got a couple happenings that I thought it would be good to officially clue you in on. Anybody remember WAGON Webcomic Battle? Well it still exists, and is ready to move onto the next professional level.

<shameless plug>
First off, we’ve officially opened up the pre-sale for our first WAGON v2.0 deck “The Geek Deck”, which is currently in development. As of the moment this deck will include comics such as Epic Fail, Ardrastus, and Chromacorps, with more to be announced, and the deck will be focusing on geeky themes for quirky powers that will confound your opponent. The pre-ordered decks will also snag you a copy of our newest rare card “Blue in the Future”, featuring the awesome geekrocker lady from www.hello-the-future.net. The official pre-order page can be found at http://www.wagonwebcomicbattle.com/cardgame/store_v2Presale.cfm. The decks will be going to print as soon as we’ve amassed the funds needed to do so, which will be accomplished through a combination of pre-order monies and various other fundraising efforts.
</shameless plug>

But now to the REAL reason why I'm here! Speaking of our newest Rare card, we’re holding a contest! Much like the Jenny Everywhere and Webcomic Beacon contests we held in the past were like, this contest is for people to create and submit their own artwork for the “Blue in the Future” card. Prizes to be given away include copies of the Geek Deck, “Hello, the Future!” music CDs, and free copies of the winning card for all participants.

Please check out the contest page for all the rules, and also a very spiffy music video Miss Blue created just the contest: http://www.wagonwebcomicbattle.com/cardgame/contest_hellothefuture.cfm.

I think that’s about it for the moment. Feel free to send any questions you may have my way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Jams and competitions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: