TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else going to be at NYCC?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdonz2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Anyone else going to be at NYCC? Reply with quote

I don't have a booth or anything, but I'll be there Thursday and Saturday and will be wandering around shyly trying to meet people.

I'll have little Pear-Pear stickers, and will be happy to draw you a pear-pear in your sketchbook-thingy.

If you want to say hi, I'll be checking my twitter (@pdonz) and would love to meet you!

If you are in Holland or England or Australia or something--well, I guess I won't see you there this time.

ttallan
Postpostpostpostpost!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there at one of the Webcomics Pavilion tables! Look for the Galaxion banner. We're driving down from Toronto for this one. Last time I did a NYC show the weather gods dumped a foot of snow on the city and it was miserable. I trust that won't happen this time! Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I'll stop by! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Quote:
Last time I did a NYC show the weather gods dumped a foot of snow on the city and it was miserable. I trust that won't happen this time!

No snow, but its supposed to be rainy Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: