TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Writer Seeking Artist: Wait-- Hear me out!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arkhein

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Writer Seeking Artist: Wait-- Hear me out! Reply with quote

I have several stories already written and comic formatted, ready for an artist to dive into. Most are short stories that are 3-5 pages long, one is 14 pages long and I'm working on five series, at the moment, two of which are already accepted for publishing. Each character in each of the series has a prologue but I only have three characters currently that are attached to an artist.

Herein lies my dilemma. I have a lot characters helping to flesh out the city(s), each with their own story to tell, but I need an artist to bring them to life. Major publishing is the goal and it looks like it will happen sooner than later now that I have a publisher in I'm A Geek Entertainment (which will probably be my main publisher for the rest of the prologues, also).

Also, if anyone is available for pinups and/or concept art, I would like to talk to you, also. There is a lot of artwork on the site and I will help promote you as much as possible, especially if we vibe enough to do more work together.

Thanks all for your consideration,
chris.
http://savyercity.wordpress.com <-- blog site for current projects
http://thehigheruniverse.com/elvis <-- comedic samples in screenplay format
http://geekyuniverse.com <--staff writer
For all inquiries, themostthrowed@gmail.com is my email address
Chilari
Spambot Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved to the Dogpile which is the appropriate forum for this kind of post.

You might want to look at this thread, which is a guide for writers looking for artists posting here. It'll help you to include all relevant information and in so doing increase your chances of finding a suitable artist.
arkhein

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

My bad. Thanks for relocating it and I will check out the thread you mentioned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum