TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I've been missing the name of a few comics I love.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keirajasmin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject: I've been missing the name of a few comics I love. Reply with quote

Let's begin with a simple one that, even looking through pages and pages of google and this website itself, I still cannot find the one web comic that began my obsession to begin with.
It was a comic that was about a guy living a college life, he lived in an apartment off campus with a talking fish who could stand and an evil scientist type thing going on in his basement. The last two comics I remember reading are 1. The fish putting a puzzle together and 2. The guy turning into a cousin-it lookalike due to the science experiment.

Other than that, there's a comic that I've been searching aimlessly for, and what bugs me is that I KNOW the name, but I cannot find it anywhere due to its common name. The comic is called L.I.F.E. (not to be confused with the other Life comic with the girl trying to be just like her old best friend who moved.) it's basically about a video game that people log onto and they have a game inside the game which they add a character they drew in order to play the game... It starts out with the main character getting a ticket for sleeping in the library (because she logged out without going home)

I'm a long time comic reader, and though some of these may be obvious, these are comics I have read and still know where to go to find them.
Selkie, Blip, Bitter Sweet Candy Bowl, Red String, Garfield, Maria McMorbid, Darwin Carmichael is Going to Hell, Between Failures, Shards, Fuzzy Logic, Ginger's Bread, Misfile, Sandra and Woo, Cyanide and Happiness, Life (not to be confused with L.I.F.E) and Homestuck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: