TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Hours After Midnight - slow uptake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you want to keep reading to find out more?
Yes - I want to see where this is going
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No - the story does not grab me. I want a root beer.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

johnathanmark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: The Hours After Midnight - slow uptake Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

The Hours After Midgnight is up and running
I have the first 20 pages up and update the site with 2 pages eveery week.

I have around 25 unit visitors per day, but no-one is registering on the site. Registration is free and is needed to view the pages that have serious violence or nudity (in some cases, violence AND nudity - but thats not the point)

The feedback that I get from my collegues whom I force to view to the comic is that they like the art and the story is not too terrible.

If anyone has the time and inclination to have a peak. Would you mind sending feedback as you don't know me, nor owe me any false politeness Smile

I thank you inadvance (unless you hate you my comic and say mean things about my dear old mum, in which case I unthank you! There I did it, no take backsies!)

The link is in the comics list and the title is The Hours After Midnight
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember if maybe you can't post links in your first post or something, but you should really try to post the link in this thread somehow for lazy people like me who don't want to go hunting for it in the list. : D

Also, making people register to view a comic is unusual, even if it has violence or nudity. Was it necessary for you to do it that way--requiring registration, I mean--for some reason?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are quite right, the reason I did not post a link is because the forum did not allow me to post.

I used a registration system because in South Africa, I remembered hearing a law that such content had to be protected from minors by a password etc.(not that anyone bloody well obeys the laws here Very Happy )

Let me try to post the link now: arcturus.co.za
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
[url=http://arcturus.co.za]arcturus.co.za[/url]

arcturus.co.za

: D

Oh I see, you can still read the rest of the comics without having to log in. Well that seems all right then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: