TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BEDTIME, a comic about soft toys that fight monsters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ittai Manero

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:32 pm    Post subject: BEDTIME, a comic about soft toys that fight monsters Reply with quote

Hi there folks! Very Happy
Second post ever on this forums, but I hope I get to enjoy your nice company and get to know the comics you are working on!

I'd like to present you my comic now if you don't mind Smile
And don't worry about my english, we have an official translator!

BEDTIME, a weekly webcomic about soft toys that fight monsters.
By Mario Larrá & Ittai Manero
Read the comic here! www.bedtimecomic.com

"The monsters we fear at night they actually exist and want to eat us. However, we're not alone. The stuffed toys we get in bed with us can come alive to fight them. This is a war that has been taking place in dark places, away from our sight. But as in every war, each side has its own version of the story".

Mario Larrá and I have been running BEDTIME for 4 months now, and we are about to finish the first chapter. We would love if you guys could check it out and come back to us with some feedback.

Also, if you like what you see here, let me tell you that we are on a Patreon campaign trying to make a living with BEDTIME. We know it is gonna be really tough, but we believe that if people really likes our comic, sooner or later they will want to support us Smile Every cent actually helps! So if you like BEDTIME, please consider to become our patron here:

www.patreon.com/bedtimecomic

Here are a couple of samples:

And that's it for now. Can't wait to hear what you think about BEDTIME! Smile

Ittai
www.bedtimecomic.com
Very Happy
Ittai Manero

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a new page of BEDTIME available, folks!
www.bedtimecomic.com
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: