TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Anti-Singularity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aurawolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: The Anti-Singularity Reply with quote

We just reached our 25th comic, would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.
dpat57
Ich bin ein webcomicker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link to your website and a sample graphic might benefit you here... just an idea.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A link would be a good place to start. Thanks for the suggestion (insert nervous laughter here).

www.tascomic.com
dpat57
Ich bin ein webcomicker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my thoughts. I found many of these pages amusing. I'm not quite sold on the art, yet, I think it still needs developing, but you're on the right track.

The navigation threw me off at first, you need a Previous button on the landing page (current comic) so readers can access your archive directly instead of through the Old Comics button. Maybe even a First or Start button, too, so they can jump right to the first strip of they want to.

FYI, in this forum, you can add your homepage URL to your posts via the Profile link at the top of the page, so it appears at the bottom of your posts as a little www button.

If you want a sigline link and/or graphic to appear in your posts, you'll have to PM our admin wendyw and request this.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the input, I think your right on the navigation. Will work on making some changes to make it easier to navigate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: