TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Comics Publisher

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saori.comicker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:02 am    Post subject: New Comics Publisher Reply with quote

Dear readers,

My partner Sean and I founded Comicker LLC when we realized that one size doesn’t fit all anymore, which is a nice way of saying we weren't happy with the industry. It felt like no one was interested in developing new properties and growing new young talent. So we have been bootstrapping this company with two things in mind. One - bringing readers amazing creator-owned comics any way they want them: for free on the web, for purchase via their favorite digital comics apps, or as a mobile subscription for less than the average price of a comic book.

And two - One size doesn’t fit all for creators either! Not every creator wants to run their own webcomic, and not every creator has time for a full twenty pages per month. That’s why we handle all the tech stuff, and work with creators to find a schedule that works best for them.

Check out all the awesome series we have going already, and subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date as we continue to add even more great stories to the Comicker Family!

We'd love to know your thoughts as we try to develop our digital publishing company, and appreciate any encouragement for our creators!

Since I cannot add a link on my first post you can find our titles on ComickerDigital [dot] com

Thanks!
– Saori & Sean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: