TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can someone explain Tapastic

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I use Tapastic?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

burke.charles1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Can someone explain Tapastic Reply with quote

And should I use it? I'm using tumblr as one medium, but should I also post on tapastic? Is it convenient? What're it's advantages and disadvantages? Would it help to have my comic in multiple places, or would it be easier to try to send everyone to one place (considering I get maybe 10 views a day; I'm a really small comic).

I don't think the comic itself matters, so likely you don't need this link, but here it is if you think it'll help you decide: http://depressedgoldfish.tumblr.com
MindChimera

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't used it myself so I couldn't give you my own opinion, but we do have a few threads here you may want to check out: here and here. Maybe someone else will come by with a more recent opinion.

There are other options too: ComicFury and Smack Jeeves are the popular ones. A lot of people put their comics up on multiple sites as "mirrors" for more views.

Your tumblr seems to be pretty well set up for a webcomic. I think you'd be fine sticking it out there if you only wanted to use one site. Joining a comic hosting site would put you right in the comic community though, so it's your call. Decide how many sites you'd be willing to maintain for yourself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: