TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Commission for help with Comic Dish

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRALLT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Free Commission for help with Comic Dish Reply with quote

I love the community at comic dish and the general set up...but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to set up extras on the page. I would like to use my own background, my own header. I would also like to add cast, about, gallery, links, and extras options, (with the word "cast" for example, linking to my cast page that I made on another site.) If anyone can help me accomplish this, Ill give you a free commission (Photoshop) as long as its not x-rated or gross or anything.

Here is the page: http://theundeadofwinter.comicdish.com/

Yeah, Im really desperate. I really have trouble with html. Im even willing to maybe give someone my password so they can go in and fix it up (ill send the links to go with which word). The header and background will already be in the image files on Comic Dish.

Thanks for ANY help.
Dr. Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not to interested in a commission but I'd do it for a link to http://deadorworse.net

I've never used this system but if it is customizable I can definitely handle it - I've hot-rodded phpbb and wordpress and the CMS that Deadorworse.net uses is entirely home-made.

Are you interested in having someone do this all for you or do you want to be shown how to do it?
Raymunde

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you know some html, you may go into your comic's account by using the account link at the top of the main page after you are logged in. On the account page you will find the option to 'edit comic template'. This will allow you to drop in what ever backgrounds, tables, images ect. that you may wish.

I have often created the page I wanted, then dropped in the CD tags for the comic, navigation and comments to finish it up.

If you need further assistance, just drop into the forum on CD and post in the coding help topic. We will happily try to assist you.

-eric from Comic Dish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum