TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

looking for artist to do 10 pages

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emeraldstarcomics
Bengo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: looking for artist to do 10 pages Reply with quote

I'm looking for an artist to work on a 10 page comic. it is a superhero comic that combines elements from Captain Marvle and Captain America.
It takes place in the 40's 50's and 60's switching protagonists to fit the times. It explores the differance between being patriotic and being a tool of the establishment.
This comic when completed into it's full form will be put on Wowio and then later printed.

All interested artists can email me: supercomixking@hotmail.com
EvilCouch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By "elements" do you mean the look and/or back story, i.e. copyrighted elements or are you just using them as examples to the sort of universe that you're trying to create? 'Cause I'd discourage the first.

A lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum