TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am looking for an artist for my fantasy plot idea.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sassyclassy_lks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: I am looking for an artist for my fantasy plot idea. Reply with quote

So here's my deal. I have this GREAT idea for a story. I can draw, but I SUCK when it comes to multiple panels and characters having to look like the same person in each one. I have the beginnings of a plot figured out, but basically it's about an alternate universe where dreams are real, and humans only visit in their sleep. Oh, and of course and evil warlord is trying to conquer the dream world for himself. There's a parallel story line too, which takes place in the waking world and has relevance to what happens in the dream world.

If this sounds interesting, please hit me up at sassyclassy_lks@yahoo.com with some examples of your art, or better yet, and example of a page of comic panels. Ideally I really do want you to be better than me at the drawing part, cause otherwise I would do it myself, despite hating doing it, or the idea will probably just die.

Lauren
Chilari
Spambot Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to look at this to increase your chances of finding an artist.
ttallan
Postpostpostpostpost!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like The Dreamland Chronicles?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum