TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guest strips and Fan Art

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Casey383

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Guest strips and Fan Art Reply with quote

Ok, somehow, I've lost two posts. Dont know how that happened.
Either way...
Im asking for Guest comics and Fan art for my comic Ravilob found at http://www.ravilob.com

Just read the guidlines that were presented above. Consider me schooled.

So what i'm looking for is three guest comics or fan art for the coming week (feb2-feb4-feb6). If i receive more than that I'll post the others on intemitent days (tues,thurs). I would prefer the comics to be at max 11"(inches) wide and no more than 11"(inches)tall. Although my comic is only 4"(inches) tall, and sized at 72dpi. This is not a contest. All material will either be used in the given week or kept on file to be used later or returned at the senders request.

All guest strips will be kept in the RAVILOB archive as well as a link to your site and/or email address. Fan art will be presented in a seperate page reserved for fan art, along with your url link and/or email.

I would prefer that you either mention or use an existing RAVILOB character in your guest comic or fan art. I will allow mild cursing, how ever NO NUDITY! Think of my site as PG to PG-13.

All material can be sent to: casey@ravilob.com

Thank you, and sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding from my first post.

Casey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum