TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE BLURB!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonasdiego

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: THE BLURB! Reply with quote

They say that promoting your webcomic when it has below ten strips in stock is premature. So now that I already have 14 currently out I guess I can say that the time is somewhat ripe.

Check out The Blurb! (http://jonasdiego.com)

I plan to run several stories and build up a virtual library of all the stories I made or am currently making. Currently running is GRAPHIC DETAIL: Zombies, a 30-page action/adventure yarn.

Leave me a note and see you at the site. Thanks, everyone! Smile
GingerDead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiya. i hope you don't mind a suggestion. you are using comicpress which is equipped so your graphic can be 760 pixels in width and whatever height you want. why are you shrinking down the image so small and making it float in the white space? it makes it too difficult to read. the art looked good, but i couldn't be bothered to make out the text.

if you decide to resize them, it's simple. just name the file the exact same name and re-upload it, allowing the new one to override the old. i've had to do it when i made a stupid typo once and it worked like a charm.

anyway, other than being unnecessarily small, it looks good.

i wish you the best. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the crit. It's much appreciated. Smile

Actually, a new layout is being coded so the one you guys are seeing right now is just a temp.

Unfortunately for the comics' lettering I lost the PSDs to the pages and am unable to resize them without pixelating the whole image. I'm just uploading all my old stock of webcomics just so there'd be something there. I have , however, adjusted the letter size in the current pages I am lettering so as soon as I finish with the old stuff you'd have more legible comics to read.

Hope you stick around for them. Thanks! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: