TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shredded Moose

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Shredded Moose Reply with quote

Through much sweat, blood, toil, and mandatory sacrifices of numerous small cute fuzzy things, Shredded Moose is online.

The site sports a nutritious blend of video game reviews, comics, and news posts. Stop by, enjoy - and if by chance you're not into video games pass the news along to a friend that does.

http://www.shreddedmoose.com/

May the Moose be with you... or just have an awesome day.

*Comics occasionally NSFW
CottonFluff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a name like Shredded Moose, how could I not?
(Although I must say that the lack of moose, shredded or chunky, is a bit dissappointing.)

I daresay this is the most "grown-up" gaming comic that I've seen in a long, long time, and the art is rather nice, to boot.

That, and it's funny.

I will reccomend this. Keep up the good work.

Dreams never die. They just get Forgotten.
Brew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CottonFluff wrote:
With a name like Shredded Moose, how could I not?
(Although I must say that the lack of moose, shredded or chunky, is a bit dissappointing.)

I daresay this is the most "grown-up" gaming comic that I've seen in a long, long time, and the art is rather nice, to boot.

That, and it's funny.

I will reccomend this. Keep up the good work.

I know what you mean by the lack of "grown-up" gaming comics. Not that we're trying to be any particular way, we just make what we have fun with. If it's got tits, so be it; if there's violence, so be it; if there's a parade of cute, fuzzy bunnies singing songs about world piece and apple pie... then there will also probably be tits and blood in there somewhere. It's just all about what's fun and it's awesome hearing that you liked what we've been up to.

And we're definitely going keep it up. Thanks for the comments CottonFluff, swing by anytime, even poke into the forums and post anything you like; we're always looking for cool people.
NobleSavage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh... well I'll just repost what I said on my forums about Shredded Moose.

"I'm not really partial to video game comics (mostly because there are just way too many of them out there, and most of them horrible), but Shredded Moose delivers some quality ass kickin', gamer style. It's always great to have a site that offers more than just the comic too, and you definitely offer that which I'm sure is great for the gaming community.

Nice site design, comic, content, etc."

Smile

Oh, and read 'Culture Plop', too.
Brew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NobleSavage wrote:
Huh... well I'll just repost what I said on my forums about Shredded Moose.

"I'm not really partial to video game comics (mostly because there are just way too many of them out there, and most of them horrible), but Shredded Moose delivers some quality ass kickin', gamer style. It's always great to have a site that offers more than just the comic too, and you definitely offer that which I'm sure is great for the gaming community.

Nice site design, comic, content, etc."

Smile

We like that whole "kickin' ass" sort of thing. It's about time someone does it, we can only let the idiots of the world go unpunished for so long Smile But that's not the only thing SM's about however all the violence is justified - it may be justified by a twisted sense of logic but it's "justified' nonetheless. It's more about making comedy we enjoy, inane humor, violence, un-political correctness, sex... they're all a means to an end. Very Happy

And of course the site's about video game so that's all over the place. If only I could play an entire game in 10 minutes I'd be able to put up new reviews every day.
Traitorfish
Postpostpostpostpost!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess pointing out that there's over 17,000 (give or take) gaming comics about a pair of obsessive gamers is redundant, but I will say that this is near the top of the list. Extra credit for not falling into the CAD-clone "crazy guy, sarcastic guy.
My only real criticism is that the humour can be a little crude and lone-dimensional- it lacks the depth that you'd find in something like PA (not that I'd expect you to be that good).
Brew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traitorfish wrote:
Well, I guess pointing out that there's over 17,000 (give or take) gaming comics about a pair of obsessive gamers is redundant, but I will say that this is near the top of the list. Extra credit for not falling into the CAD-clone "crazy guy, sarcastic guy.
My only real criticism is that the humour can be a little crude and lone-dimensional- it lacks the depth that you'd find in something like PA (not that I'd expect you to be that good).

Thanks for the compliment Traitorfish. Also, I give you 13.5 points for the "advanced" comparison to PA; most people who line us up next to them seem to forget that PA's had over a 9 year head start in establishing themselves online. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: