TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Previews: Post one of your strips in here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuclearpasta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Scavenger Reply with quote

kadavreski wrote:
Hi everyone, first post in this forum Smile

Here are some panels from my webcomic Scavenger, I will probably introduce it in a topic to write more about the story and the will behind it, meanwhile :

I like this style, simple and effective!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blackflypress

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the cover to my very first comic book. it is an anthology series by the name of ARSENAL. it is 100% hand made from pencils to lettering. check it out at blackflypress.com thanks!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PeterBulmer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject: Please check out my website/comic Reply with quote

Hi everyone. This is my first time here. I read somewhere that you shouldn't wait until you're ready to start your comic, and there are things I'm proud of with the art and things that I wish I had more skill to do. But hey, I still started a thing and I'm proud of it. I literally just started it and I update on Mondays and Fridays with me posting other stuff like studies and concepts on Wednesdays and whenever. So please take a look and let me know what you think!

This is my first post, so apparently I can't post a link. but I'll put it without the link anyway.

454comics.com
erikjohoba

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Greet Them with Oranges Reply with quote

Hi I'm Erikjohoba,

I started drawing very recently. like very very recently.

As in, the first chapter was the first thing I had drawn since I was a child.

My comic is about 4 young adults doing their best to enter a utopia despite their violent and impoverished past.

the art is pretty crude but hopefully getting better.

I update the first of every month. Chapter 16 comes out in April.

first post so no link but here is the site anyway

erikjohoba.net

I would love to hear some feedback.
jorgear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, Erikjohoba!!

It is necessary to perfect that drawing style, with the years you will be a great artist for sure. Don't surrender!

And best regards and success! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: