TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(Found) VRMMO web-comic with healer that heals the enemies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ITR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:02 am    Post subject: (Found) VRMMO web-comic with healer that heals the enemies Reply with quote

I'm trying to find a full-color comic I read a few years back but never finished. It was about an online MMO with full immersion VR with a "virus that hurts people in real life" plot after a while.

It starts with the main character being mad at her boyfriend for being a douche, I think after they play some other game. After that she creates a new character, possibly of the opposite gender to not have to deal with dumb people.

One of the characters that joins the main party at some point is a healer that when first seen heals the mobs some other party they're in is fighting, possibly because they don't like their party.

I've been trying to find this web-comic for several days now, but there's just too many similar ones to find it in the heap. I've tried searching for stuff related to the healer, because that's the most unique part I remember, but I've been unable to find something.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks ^^

Last edited by ITR on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ITR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured it out, it was Magience: http://www.magience.co/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Help! I've lost a comic! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: