TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vitreous
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd_inks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, time for some new Vitreous and whaddaya know? WE'VE REACHED PAGE 50!

Man, it feels so great to reach this milestone! Thank you to all of you reading at CF for all your support - I promise 2018 will bring some truly awesome stuff for this series! I've finished lettering the prologue/Ch 1 redraws and will be able to get started on pencils tonight, and starting to slowly work towards that damn buffer. I've laid out a few more pages and come up with some time-saving tricks that I'm hoping will help me get an edge.

Anyway, this week Artem and Mason's conversation takes an unexpected turn - click the link below to see what's occurring!

Vitreous page 50!

And have some chibi Artem for the preview Very Happy (text because I used it as my instagram post)

Until next time, dear readers!

- rd_inks -
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rd_inks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page 51 is here! I loved doing this one - there were so many cool things to try out for the first time and I think I managed to pull it off Very Happy also my first time de-aging someone - just look at young Mason's chiseled jawline here!

Vitreous page 51!

I finally have a few days off to work on pencils for the redraws. Plus I'm tactically taking a week break after next week so I'll have a full 3 weeks to finish up (as I've got next week's page done already - yay for mini buffers!)

Few updates for you all though - the Inktober chapter won't be happening now as the art quality is all over the place and after things have been improving I don't want to sour that. And for the eagle eyed among you, Ch 2 and 3's names have been changed to better represent Vitreous' themes and avoid a multi-parter so early.

See you same time next week!

- rd_inks -
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rd_inks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for a weekly Vitreous fix - and a day early at that! I currently have no wi-fi at home so I'm posting this from an undisclosed location (coughsupermarketcafecough) XD

Vitreous page 52

Here's a preview - Mason's flashback concludes with one very angry Royal Guard facing him down, plus some very tasty foreshadowing for some potential future characters Wink

Redraws are going smoothly - in fact I'm taking a break next week in order to storm through, so expect that very soon as well! Plus Ch 4/5 planning is going well, thinking of splitting it in two to better pace a fight, as per usual Very Happy

Don't forget to vote on Topwebcomics if you're enjoying - here's the link!

See you on 5/2/18 dear readers!

- rd_inks -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: