TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pathos in the Plumbing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
f2x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Pathos in the Plumbing Reply with quote

Hey Everybody,

It's been ages since I've plugged my comic. Truth is, I feel self-conscious about it, so I've just avoided publicly mentioning it like it was the plague. Still, the comic looks a lot better than it used to, so I figured, "Why not?"

First, I feel I must warn you-- My comic is hosted on a Joke of the Day site. Most of the jokes aren't safe for work. The comic uses some explicit language too, so bare that in mind.

Pathos in the Plumbing is updated every Saturday.

Also, the comic used to be called "Flush Twice" after the name of the site, but a little over a year ago I changed it. It's still hosted on Flush Twice, and appears in the right sidebar. You can't really miss it.

Lastly, I don't use the traditional << < || > >> navigation style. It's blog style, and I like it that way, so you don't need to point it out.

Thanks for taking a look.

Pax,
-f2x

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: