TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you guys find your audiences?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OttoGruenwald

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone in this thread. I've just started writing at Capeworldcomics.com and the previous few views every week were discouraging. I'm sure with a little work I can bump those numbers up!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nightmare Court

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found that we got the most advertising and followers attending conventions. I have no idea if they have any where you are. We had a sign up email sheet and sold a preview comic book (about 12 pages) through donations (donate what you can and take one). This work very well for us. It's slowed way down since then.

Our other way to get viewers is through reddit. Specifically /r/worldbuilding since the writer is quite active on the subreddit
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: