TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for fantasy comic with a twist

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rj_hogan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Looking for fantasy comic with a twist Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm trying to locate a comic I read many years ago but now can't find - possibly because I don't recognise the name and the link no longer goes anywhere but here's hoping it's still out there.

It's, at least initially, a fantasy comic following a party of adventurers. I can't really remember all the characters but there was an older dwarven mystic/cleric and a human female fighter. The fighter had been raised by a religious order, possibly all female?, who were very strict and abusive. In a later chapter her and the group go back there for some reason and battle them, though I can't recall why.

Then (HUGE SPOILER) they eventually get into a huge battle and all die, buried under something I think. Then it sort of pans out and there is a guy at a computer who says something like "Finally got them" or similar.

But then they somehow come back from the dead and the story continue.

Ring any bells?
GlassRain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're still here -- that is almost certainly Guilded Age!

http://guildedage.net/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Help! I've lost a comic! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: