TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old fantasy webcomic about an orphan boy with wings (FOUND)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redtheta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Old fantasy webcomic about an orphan boy with wings (FOUND) Reply with quote

I used to read this webcomic years ago, possibly around 2008, and I can remember basically everything about it except the title. It's a fantasy webcomic set in a large city on a coast (I think). The main character is a boy who is some kind of hybrid of races that no one has ever seen before. From what I remember he is an orphan and has blue or greyish skin, red eyes, elf ears, and black tattoo-like markings on his back that become massive feathered wings later in the comic.

I remember one page specifically that has the boy crashing through a huge stained glass clock tower that was very beautiful, and another page that shows a large overhead view of the city, which was drawn in impressive detail.

Other characters in the comic were an antagonistic male guard captain (he was either a human or an elf) and a scrappy orphan girl that was some kind of griffin-like race.

The website itself was blue and the header at the top was an image of the boy sitting shirtless on a grassy cliff looking towards an ocean with his back to the viewer. The comic was usually in full color but sometimes black and white when a page hadn't been colored yet, and pages were a full page in portrait. The author comments at the bottom were sometimes accompanied by a drawing of the author's persona/fursona which I think was a furry looking pink dragon, or something like that.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm fairly certain the title started with an A and was just one word, but that could definitely be wrong.

Last edited by redtheta on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
frostnymph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds similar to One Question. I don't remember if there was a griffin-like girl, but the grey skinned, red eyed orphan boy with black markings on his back definitely fits. The comic's website doesn't appear to be up anymore, but the old Drunk Duck site still is: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/One_Question/
redtheta

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Question is it! Thank you so much Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Help! I've lost a comic! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: