TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for specfic comic, but don't know name

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Durid the Druid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:18 am    Post subject: Looking for specfic comic, but don't know name Reply with quote

I only read the start. It's about a mage in a fantasy world who is hired on to this group of mercenaries. For some reason she hides her face from everyone. Also the leader of these mercenaries is an orc.

Anyone know what this comic is called and what it's website is?
Durid the Druid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:59 pm    Post subject: More details Reply with quote

The mage starts out the comic dirt-poor. She spends some of the last of her money getting a good robe for the interview with the head orc of the merc group.

The other members of the merc group are a female archer, and a half-orc that has anger issues.

Also the first job they have is to clean out a mine of a monster. Though it turns out that there were pair of them.

The newly hired mage has some problems with killing them, gets into an argument with the orc, but he talks her down and points out that she isn't like other mages who are very arrogant and hard to work with.
King of lies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're still looking for it...

Daughter of the lillies
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Help! I've lost a comic! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: