TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Duplicate Comics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Site Problems / Broken Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tropylium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Duplicate Comics Reply with quote

(ATTN mods: I'm posting this here because the "Broken Comics" forum doesn't allo normal users starting threds, and doesn't have any started yet to post replies in)

So, I'm restarting the duplicate comic entries list; this time in reverse alphabetic order. For starters:

-Z-
Zendyle: #3559 and #3755 (former is a Keenspace, latter a ComicGen URL)

-X-
Xanny's Curse: #4433 and #9237 (latter is a Keenspace URL(?))

-W-
WTF Comic: #554 and #4070 (former is an old broken URL)
Whatever USA: #900 and #4078 (pure duplicates)
The Wavam Project: #6642 and #6666 (latter has a broken URL)
War Rpg Sprite Comic: #5918 and #5919 (former has a broken URL)
W00tness: #671 and #4319 (former is an old outdated URL)

-V-
Verity's Ark: #7737 and #7792 (different but equally working URLs - not sure which, if either, is a redirect)

-U-
Unorthodox Webmanga: #5802 and #7380 (former is an old outdated URL)
Unoriginal: #5157 and #7370 (with or without a trailing "index.html", otherwise identical)
Ultra Monkey: #1665 and #2412 (both URLs broken...)

I've also found two "false positivs" that keep turning up on the updates list despite none having occured: The Curious Adventures of Aldus Maycombe (#8526) and Grab Twist Pull (#6332).
randomness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another duplicate:

original:
http://www.thewebcomiclist.com/p/1784/shortpacked

duplicate:
http://www.thewebcomiclist.com/p/5697/short-packed

However, the type of the original should be changed, probably to 'Workplace Comics'. I posted the original profile when the comic just started, and it was the successor to a sci-fi comic, so I marked it as sci-fi.
richelieu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Looking for Group" is also duplicated
oppernaR
Uses a ruler for everything

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed, richelieu. Unfortunately I can't do much about duplicate comics (yet) but I'll have a chat with Ash once he's around again.

Nagromo: perhaps almost a year late, but I've changed the comic type Rolling Eyes
threeboy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a dupe TrueNuff comic.
http://www.thewebcomiclist.com/p/8550/truenuff

This original one shouldn't be deleted.
http://www.thewebcomiclist.com/p/4676/truenuff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lackadaisy: #8106 #8204 #8238 and #8761
Order of the Stick: #10070 #219 and #9420

The last one seems to be the most active and maintained, but the title should be "Lackadaisy", only the website is named Lacakdaisycats.com, nit he comic itself.
Shadey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SakuraDensetsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My comic Breakfast@Epiphanies is duplicated. I put one up for our forum before we actually launched just to direct people to the previews. The new one links to the comic, the old one can be deleted if it is possible.

www.GoGoBreakfast.com

http://epiphanies.freeforums.org/index.php
Nobleman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swtorcredits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are other unique methods to findcheap Tiffany jewellery at reduced cost or less.If you certainly undoubtedly are a design and vogue conscious that convenientl appreciates silver vital products in existence then you will wan this diamond by method of th yard links of london rings uk. wrist watch your newspaper concerning advertised estate income as well as garage sales. Usually, these sales, the individuals holding the selling do not know the worth of what they’ve already. You can purchase literally hundreds or perhaps a lot for Tiffany jewellery handful of bucks over a normal Saturday morning.

This design and design with three colours finishing of pale gold, platinum and ruthenium, was brought about from inspiration of Madison’s watch-making and jewellery creations. one more exceptional Cartier eyeglass pair may be the T8200458 model, a development which was designed for collectors or lovers of accessories, which utilizes cartier glasses wooden as product to the frame, and decorated with Cartier C motif. Cartier assortment Première Eyewear eyeglasses newest series, the visual appeal of the modern style, elegance and design of dark and bright complement every other, witnessed the best designers of wisdom and inspiration.

Gucci shoes at low cost have recently been produced for countless many years now furthermore to anybody possessing a perception with design provides just one pair at a minimum. This design and design and design home has fed the area of design constructing a perception associated to design and design collectively with college and furthermore goes on to be to attain so producing utilization of the awesome originality and gucci slippers shoes work. anybody who would want to individual a arranged within of the shoe now can merely for the most part because Gucci reduced cost shoes are available. pretty best level of quality is held even for this sort of products which may be on buying and selling for much less high-priced rates.
swtorcredits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gold Louis Vuitton Outlet anything is finished. So countless times possessing a powerful empire rose up and struck the eternal spirit empire than just one greater than 10 within of the louis vuitton outlet,although now those people quantities of pretty higher spirit masters nonetheless struggling in venomous, but they died in eco-friendly phosphorus snake poison of emperor is merely a query of time.

An oakley outlet is for the most part a just one end store for all of your movement and existence style demands precisely where you will obtain the most significant level of quality of companies in the best expenditures feasible. The philosophy that you just will locate etched everywhere in oakley outlet may be the actuality that of sculptural physics precisely where every and every merchandise within of just one way or even one other can be an response to some trouble which has then been designed and wrapped in ability supplying severe worth without possessing dropping style. A superb example will be the assortment of eyewear and goggles with higher definition optics and nicely researched polarization lenses. Even the lens colours and emission are nicely believed about. You are in a location to also find out goggles for adventure sports activities for example mountain biking and motocross.
raines80

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have this problem, but I wanted to post because I wanted my name on all the forum areas...
The Bomb-diggity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's kind of spammy.

You mentioned being drunk in another post, so I'll just ask, please don't do it again.

Blog
RacGamb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is too bad that there are so many duplicates in the comics..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Site Problems / Broken Comics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: