TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Piece of Me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
achaziel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Piece of Me Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

gee, it's been a long time since my last activity around here. Anyways, some might even remember the first time I postet my webcomic here (and I'd love to use the old topic I opened back then, but I can't seem to find it anywhere... oh well), so here it is, with a spanking new website and whatnot: Piece of Me!

Yes, it's another one of those semi-autobiographical ones (cue sighs). Why semi-autobiographical? Well, because some stories don't revolve around stuff that actually happened or around my surroundings at all. But enough with the introduction; after all, we're here to read comics instead of huge walls of text, aren't we? So here you go, have some sample strips for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

As everybody else, I'd really appreciate some feedback (either in this thread or via facebook comments on my website or on the Piece of Me facebook page.

Hope you folks dig!
MindChimera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny stuff. This is probably the best "The More You Know" thing I've ever seen.

A comment I'd like to make about the navigation: some of your pages are pretty large so you have to scroll down, and that's fine, I don't have a problem with that. But the only way to get to the next page is to scroll back up to the navigation. It ends up with a lot of scrolling up and down when I really just want to just keep reading. It would be a lot easier for reading through the archives if you could click the page to move forward, or if there were also buttons at the bottom of each strip.

Other than that though, I really like your website's design. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I shall keep the navigation in mind, thanks for pointing that out. Also, I'm glad you like the comic, really appreciated Smile

Edit: AAAAAND the navigation is fixed. Go ahead and give it a try ^^
MindChimera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's much better! And it's more fun than what I said. Razz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I forgot to mention my update schedule. New comics every tuesday (evening).

... What? It's tuesday already?

Huh.

A new comic it is, then. FEAST YER EYES!

achaziel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'know, I just realized that I'm a reeeeaaally lazy bastard when it comes to posting in forums...

Anyway, I just thought I'd drop by to provide you with some new material, so here goes.

You're always welcome to leave your feedback here, on my website or on the Piece of Me Facebook page.

Oh, on a side note (and especially to all of you who happen to be fluent in german), Piece of Me is currently a contender in the MyComics.de contest. You already know where this is heading: I could use a few votes. So if you enjoy my humble little comic, I'd really appreciate the support. A word of warning, though: You can only vote if you create an account there (which sucks quite a lot, I know), but then again, you can vote every day. So, yeah... a few votes never hurt. Smile

Thanks a lot in advance and see ya around!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: