TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me find this webcomic?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silverstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:00 am    Post subject: Help me find this webcomic? Reply with quote

I've been searching for this webcomic that I first read several months ago, but I can't remember the name.

The main characters are two pieces of fruit, one of which is an apple. I think the other one may have been an orange, but maybe not. The story and art style is very whimsical and well drawn.

Early on a villain is introduced, a walrus, who captures one of the main characters.

Sometime after the characters are taken to an ethereal land above the skies by riding in large teacups with wings. I don't think I read much past this, but hopefully someone will remember this comic. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!
snowpup

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean Slightly Eccentric?
http://slightlyeccentric.thecomicseries.com/
silverstar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's it!! Thank you snowpup!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: