TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Me and My Rubber Chicken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kirbyrules

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Me and My Rubber Chicken Reply with quote

A daily gag cartoon that I started just before Christmas.

Me and My Rubber Chicken. Everyone knows that a rubber chicken has more uses than a swiss army knife, and greater comedy value.

I would value your feedback.

Cheers

Steve

http://meandmyrubberchicken.thecomicseries.com/archive/

SidneyConrad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't sure what I was getting into when I saw the title Me and My Rubber Chicken but it was definitely a joy to experience. You show a lot of creativity in being able to do so many comics about a rubber chicken and still be able to keep going. With the rubber chicken being such a classic gag prop, I hope you eventually put it in some Groucho Marx glasses (or would that be too much?). I can't wait to see more.

Btw, about your January 13th post, I felt really bad for the chicken and could only imagine what horrors it went through with the dog. Very nicely done making me feel emotions for a rubber chicken.
Kirbyrules

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comment, for looking at the strip and the suggestion. I've kept going, at more or less a gag a day since before Christmas and unfortunatley the chicken is still being roughly used.

This is the latest abuse of the chicken.

Cheers

Steve
http://meandmyrubberchicken.thecomicseries.com/archive/
JoshuaMHoover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the strip. The absurdity and nonchalant approach to the rubber chicken is great.
Kirbyrules

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: One month of Chicken jokes! Reply with quote

Thank you, I'm glad that you've enjoyed the gags so far. I'm chuffed to have gotten a month under my belt, and so far avoided the novelty condom joke!

Cheers

Steve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: