TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Angel Protected

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Romance take over... What do you prefer
Werewolf loner straying from the pack
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vampire bad boy who likes it living
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Alien foreigner curious about earth girls
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wizard casting spells on lonely girls
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

tmhands

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:17 am    Post subject: Angel Protected Reply with quote

Hello,

T.M Hands The creator of an American Manga webcomic titled "Angel Protected please come and check it up by following the link below.

To every Planet there is a Guardian and to every Guardian there is a Protector.

Seventeen-year old Tiara Earthiea is going to be Earths newest Guardian. She may be younger than most Guardians but the rule must be passed down. With her older sister refusing to take the rule young Tiara must be Guardian and with the everlasting protection of her Protector Elgor, a winged humanoid alien from a distant planet, and the guidance of her older sister Rika; Tiara faces the world she was born in but not so ready to take a very important step of a lifetime. Will young and inexperienced Tiara over come and become the proper Guardian the Earth needs?

Author T.M Hands brings you a story of romance, action, fantasy, and Sci-Fi. In a world where the Universe is an open plane and love can come from planets light-years away.

Rated T for teen

http://angelprotected.smackjeeves.com/

Last edited by tmhands on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
dpat57
Ich bin ein webcomicker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, lovely color work. The comic's readable and looks good, although as you'd perhaps expect, the characters are a little familiar, visually, but that's manga for ya. The page numbering system looked a little weird to me, but maybe that's a manga convention, too. Good work overall.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

dpat57 wrote:
For what it's worth, lovely color work. The comic's readable and looks good, although as you'd perhaps expect, the characters are a little familiar, visually, but that's manga for ya. The page numbering system looked a little weird to me, but maybe that's a manga convention, too. Good work overall.

thank you for reading and look at my comic. The numbering got really F'ed up on chapter 3 and I think there are some random page numbers in 1-2, I'm still looking for a way to fix it with out messing up the pages. by chapter 4 I removed the page numbers, I hate looking at the bottom of the pages because of the number thing though on past chapters. XD
tmhands

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: