TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Graphics tablet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Graphics tablet Reply with quote

So I've read lots of reviews and such and have decided to purchase a graphics tablet. I'm leaning towards the Wacom splash, any tips, suggestions, advice? Also if anyone has abused graphics tablet they'd like to sell I might be interested
LiamMac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Graphics Tablet Reply with quote

I have very little artistic skill so I'm debating getting a tablet to see if this will compensate for the problem. However the cheapest available is a Wacom Bamboo for 99 so if anyone can tell me if I'm wasting my time/money it'd be much appreciated.
Metruis
Postpostpostpostpost!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: Graphics Tablet Reply with quote

LiamMac wrote:
I have very little artistic skill so I'm debating getting a tablet to see if this will compensate for the problem. However the cheapest available is a Wacom Bamboo for 99 so if anyone can tell me if I'm wasting my time/money it'd be much appreciated.

You can get a Wacom Bamboo for cheaper than that! (I just noticed that pounds symbol.)

The tool won't make you a better artist. It'll just make it easier to do digital art... and I would like to note that I was digitally painting with a mouse before I got a tablet; I knew it was my interest and that to carry out what I knew I would eventually get to be good at, I'd need a tablet.

I started with a pencil, a sketchbook, and acrylics. However, tablets are nice if they're in your budget. And you can go for way cheaper off of eBay, brand new... http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEWEST-Wacom-Bamboo-Splash-Pen-Tablet-CTL471-with-2-FREE-Full-Version-Software-/261101787824?pt=US_Graphics_Tablets_Boards_Pens&hash=item3ccae11ab0 70 bucks + shipping. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum