TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pesky darn text: Celtx & Word Processors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramen Empire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Pesky darn text: Celtx & Word Processors Reply with quote

We write the scripts for our comic in Celtx and then edit them in MS word, but I was wondering how other people dealt with text.

I certainly wish the Celtx export feature was cleaner. If there's a way to export to an MS word file with a template, I sure as hell haven't found it.
sailorptah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just type everything up in Notepad, then print-screen it into an image and copy each bit onto the comic file's text layer. Dialogue bubbles get created to fit, using the shape and line tools.

The master .rtf file for But I'm A Cat Person contains the last thing I typed in any given font (dialogue for humans, dialogue for nonhumans, titles, emails, etc). Makes standardization a snap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: