TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a specific webcomic [possible spoilers]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eksynn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Looking for a specific webcomic [possible spoilers] Reply with quote

hey everyone, i'm not sure if im in the right place to ask this, but here we go.

I'm looking for a webcomic i started to read a few years ago that featured a girl and a book of great importance. in this webcomic, she traveled and adventured through a world similar to earth. as far as i have read, humans are very rare.

there are furry species in this webcomic. the first species she encounters is a hermaphroditic species (everyone's the same gender). everywhere she goes, she takes notes of some kind in a different note pad, such as how the herm species reproduce or find attraction towards others of the same species.
she's accompanied by a very energetic furry friend too, whom she always bombards with questions related to her species and the world. (i guess the author thought of this to give the reader more information about this crazy world)

here are the tags i could think of, but can't find anywhere if searched together in any combination: book, adventure, herm, hermaphrodite, furry, furry species, girl

thank you everyone in advance... as a heads up, i'll keep checking this post throughout the day today, but i won't be able to check for a week starting later today.. i'll reply when i'm back tho.
thanks again in advance, eksy
eksynn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: bump Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum