TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aquapunk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lo (Aquapunk)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Aquapunk Reply with quote

In an attempt to ween myself from tumblr a bit, I've decided the only way to do so is to find more places to hang out, and this seemed like a good one. So I guess this is me introducing myself: Yo!

I'm Lo, I do this webcomic called Aquapunk (been hammering away at it for a long time now, actually; going on 4 years come this fall, holy crap I so do not have enough to show for that). It's a, uh... dystopian political thriller, really. With SF, paranormal, theological, and esoteric overtones.

Here's some new copy I wrote up the other day for when I did up my profile on Comic Rocket:

"In a world where dying is nothing more "the great inconvenience", what is there left to fear? You have to look outside of that familiar cycle of life and death to find unknowns: the true variables that shape reality. Unfortunately, some of those variables happen to be mortal, sentient, and casualties of a brutal social order.

This is the story of a few of them."

The 5-page intro:

Last edited by Lo (Aquapunk) on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Kail

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: Aquapunk Reply with quote

Aquapunk wrote:

Yep, that's about it. Go check it out, share it with your friends, family, and loved ones, and feel free to leave feedback and stuff if you want. :B

Oh, and can someone tell me where in the heck I go to do up my signature and stuff? The WCL site is pretty much impossible to navigate.

Started reading through it, and it looks pretty cool so far, a bit weird and very stylish!

Signature stuff is on the fritz at the moment (and by "at the moment" I mean for the last three years) so you've got to PM wendyw with the details to get them input by hand.

The comic looks really cool, though!
Lo (Aquapunk)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh cool, you're the first person to call it "weird" (I think some might have avoided it for fear of sounding mean or vague, I guess) and that's exactly the descriptor I've been gunning for this whole time. I only hope for things to get weirder. Razz

And oy, okay.. (you'd think it'd be easier to just fix it?)
Lo (Aquapunk)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping because holy crap has a lot of things happened between now and when I posted this. A lot more than updates, that's for sure.
Lo (Aquapunk)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just updated for the month~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: