TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need artists for Collaberative webcomic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnis1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Need artists for Collaberative webcomic Reply with quote

I'm looking around for potential help and so I made this to see if some of you would like to help with this webcomic that I've got going on with a few other artists... (Also! I cant really pay... sorry...)

To explain a little more on what this comic about it's showing the exploits of The Hero, his descendents, and his Ancestors... It's kind of a Multi Era Webcomic...

Now the Eras...
Caveman/Schizotech Era
Templar Era
Highwayman Era
Steampunk Era
Disealpunk Era(Kind of like the 1950s)
Blaxplotation Era(The 1970s)
Yuppies Era (1980s)
Modern/Future Era(The one I'm on right now)
Biopunk Era
Magitek Era
Cosmo Era
Post Apocalyptic Era
Cyberpunk Era

The main characters will have flaws(Such as the one in the Steampunk Era being a drunkard and definitly lives up to that name)

And if you are interested and want to see my work, I can show you the very first page of it and other concept art made from my team that might pique your interest...

Also here's a couple of FAQs:
"How often will each page/strip come out?"- Hmmm... I actually dont have a due date for when each page/strip will come out, I like for my team members to take their time... altough I will check up a on how the pages are going from time to time...

"Will I have any say in the overall story?"- Of course! You can probably incorparate some of your own ideas and such into the story, and probably change up a couple of things if it doesn't seem like it fits right(I have to admit that my writing kinda needs work, but I'm hoping to have another writer and/or editor to tag along if this comic gains enough popularity...) Just tell me before you change something though...

"Do I need to color it?"- No, you dont have to, at least for now, but I'll probably find a colorist by then and maybe even an inker... I'm trying to find ways so that the artist wont have to do too much work...

"What type of style are you looking for?"- Hmmm... I guess any style... but I prefer a mix between a slighty cartoony and realistic style... it'll be serious from time to time, but it will get pretty zany most of the time...

Please take this into consideration and send me an email as soon as you can please Smile john_osborne169(at)yahoo(dot)com

If you've got any questions or you think I missed anything just reply to this thread!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum