TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Writer looking for a artist

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chelis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Writer looking for a artist Reply with quote

Looking for a artist for one of a few webcomics i have planned:

American Hiroshima-The story of three childhood friends caught in a terrorist plot, and its aftermath. any kind of style is ok, although i would like it to be colored

Majestic-When two high school students are abducted by a team of aliens who just lost their leader, it sets off a chain of events that leads the students to become entangled in a galactic war against a terrifying and menacing creature who is hellbent on creating chaos across the galaxy under his rule.

Legend of the Astrid-When a loner and the new student are chosen at random to do a year long book project, they come across a old but fascinating book that takes place in the middle ages about a small group of the English Court to rescue a prince his fiancee from a guild of witches who has them held up in The Kingdom of Castile (Spain). one requirement the students arch had to be B&W while the story arch has to be colored

El Chupacabras- When a entire Mexican village is wiped out due to mysterious circumstances, a cryptozoologist, a mercenary, and a investigative journalist are sent to the area to investigate ahead of the Mexican army. (this is the only comic i am willing to make into a furry one, mostly for s***s and giggles)

Interstate 10-this is a spinoff of "Legend of the Astrid". It is the adventures of a runaway and his girlfriend as they try to go across the country along interstate 10

If interested contact me at louisros1990@yahoo.com

thanks,
Chelis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum