TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

blank profile (Wendy will change your sig and avatar)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TWCL Forum Index -> How To...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zieglarf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: blank profile (Wendy will change your sig and avatar) Reply with quote

I'm new to this board ans can't seem to figure out where to update my profile info.

No avatar. No signature. No nothing.

If I click the 'profile' link at the top of this board I get my control panel back at the main site - which doesn't make changes to this board.

If I click the 'profile' button in a post, then I get my profile for this board, but there are no options on there to upload an avatar or anything.

And yes, I am logged in. Any help?
wendyw
The Bomb-diggity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A short while ago we had a major bot attack and had to do an emergency upgrade on the boards. Currently there's some tweaking still needed to return some features.

If you want a location, avatar and signature added I'll be happy to do it for you via the admin panel. Just PM me a link the details and a link to a copy of the avatar.

The same offer applies to anyone else who hasn't been able to update their profile yet.

Blog
zieglarf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God. I was feeling kinda stupid...

I'm PM you later. Thanks.
Lord Pandar
Resident Loony Detector

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that I can no longer find the "change signature" bit. Was that removed in the forum upgrade? I feel like a small child lost in the mall.

S*P*Q*R
wendyw
The Bomb-diggity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick note.

The offer is still open to anyone who wants me to change or add a signature, location or avatar for them. One thing I forgot to mention is that the avatar limitations are a maximum of 80 pixels square at a file size of 10kb.

Blog
xpxzampop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any idea when avatar and all those other good profile features will be up again?
The Bomb-diggity

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently.... no.
It's beyond mine and oppy's admin levels to fix ourselves, so for the moment I'm still doing updates for people.

I don't really have any better idea of when things will be fixed than anyone else I'm afraid.

Blog
newgen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see my profile for the message board either, just the profile for the site. I was told to post here and that Wendy would help me.

Should I private message you Wendy so that I can give you the details for my sig and avatar?
wendyw
The Bomb-diggity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM me with what you want in your signature and a link to an avatar no bigger than 10kb and 80x80pixels and I'll get them sorted for you.

Blog
wendyw
The Bomb-diggity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note, I'm currently getting online using an unreliable mobile internet dongle thing that eats up the credit on it like crazy, so if you've sent me a request for a profile update in the last few days and I haven't replied don't worry I will get to you eventually.

Edit:

My internet is back to normal and the awards are over for now.

I have, to the best of my knowledge dealt with every PM that came my way, so if you sent me a PM about anything at all during my down time or whilst I was dealing with awards stuff and I haven't replied to it then I apologise. Send me another PM and I'll get it all sorted out.

Blog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TWCL Forum Index -> How To... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum